My American Idol Experience

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Clothes and Nails...

YAY! I got my nails "did". hahaha. They are hella cute! they are blue and sparkley. Nicole from Royalteaz Salon did them and they are great! The only thing is that I can't type with them...

I got part of my outfit today, too! I bought a new pair of dark denim dickies ( i finally admitted that I wear a "short" pant...) and a cute white tank with lace at the bottom. I plan to find some kind of sweater or top to go on top of the tank so the lace will show underneath....sneaky... j/k.

I'm not sure what shoes i'll wear, probably some heals or something. Gosh, it is right around the corner... I just got butterflies in my tummy!!! AHHH I'm so excited!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Te-Neele said...

yay! go liz! when does the eppy go to tv? i want to be here for that at least!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home