My American Idol Experience

Sunday, September 10, 2006

6 Days and Counting...

Six days left until I leave for Seattle, Wa. I am really nervous/scared/excited to finally be doing something that i've always wanted to do. I know people think i'm crazy for going out on a limb and chasing my dreams the way that i do, but how else will anything get done? I know what i'm supposed to do in life, and dammit, I'm going to do it!!!

So, for the next 6 days I am going to be nervous as hell and excited as my moment approaches. Right now the thing that scares me the most is the flight. I know that the chances of me crashing on a 2 hour flight are slim, but still. Tis the season for Septemeber 11th and I'm sorry, but I don't really want history repeating itself.

So, We arrive early Sunday morning and we will head straight to the Key Arena for Registration. The AI website says that registration begins 6am Sunday and continues into the early hours of Tuesday. Auditions begin Tuesday at 8am. So, hopefully I'll be able to audition before my flight leaves on Tuesday night. Also, I know there will be like thousands of people, so hopefully I'll be able to even register!!! Plus, what if were waiting in line for like 3 days??? Gosh, why did we even get a hotel room? Oh well, the hotel is like less than a mile from where the auditions are, so we could take turns waiting in line and napping.

Anyway, here's a link to the "AI Seattle Auditions" website:

http://www.americanidol.com/auditions/seattle/

Well, better get some rest if I'm going to get over this cold! Thanks for the support guys! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home