My American Idol Experience

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What to wear?

Okay, the thing i've been concentrating the most on for this audition is being myself. I know that the only way I will be content with going through with this, whether I proceed to the next round or not, is if I give it my 100 percent. And to do that I have to make sure that I "be myself"... Like Josh Gracin told me to do.

Anyway, in contemplating "me" I have come to a crossroad... What the heck am I going to wear? I have no idea! My closet is filled with nothing but work clothes, nothing that I really feel special in. Nothing that would make me feel confidant and different from the rest. The only difference I feel from everyone else is that I'm bigger. I am going to be that "fat girl" auditioning, and I know that.

So, what do I wear? I don't want to wear something that suggests that I think I'm skinnier than I am, but I don't want to look frumpy. I want to look comfortable in being "me" and not have my weight be an obvious roadblock.

Anyone have any ideas? I only have 4 days left to shop. I don't know how to shop for clothes. This is going to be difficult.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger dianne said...

i can't turn down an opportunity to go or take someone shopping! Let me know when you are wanting to go and maybe we can find you a great outfit!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home